Request a 1:1 Meeting with Adobe
As the founding sponsor of SoDA, Adobe’s goal is to provide tools and technologies to inspire the design and development of leading-edge digital content, help agencies build strategic relationships with clients, and support the overall advancement and growth of the digital marketing industry. Adobe empowers its customers to create and deliver compelling content and applications that turn engaging digital experiences into more valuable interactions every day. By efficiently creating and optimizing digital experiences across devices, agencies help clients maximize their marketing investments and fully realize their business potential.
- For general Adobe inquiries: Kristan Bell, Senior Consultant, Adobe Strategic Partnerships
- For Adobe XD inquiries: Jonathan Pimento, Product Manager, Adobe XD
- Juhie Tamboli, Product Manager, Creative Cloud Enterprise
Request a 1:1 Meeting with Microsoft
Microsoft is proud to be a new organizational sponsor of SoDA. Through Microsoft's rich platforms and common design language, agencies can help their clients deliver innovative experiences that engage their customers across millions of devices. Our goal is to provide top digital agencies with the resources and training necessary to create beautiful and engaging experiences that fully leverage our platforms in new and exciting ways for clients.
- Francine Anthony, Director, Xamarin Partner Marketing
- Greg Urquhart, Senior Director, Xamarin Partner Sales and Strategic Alliances
- Erik Polzin, Director of Xamarin Partnerships - Microsoft
- Colby Williams, Senior Engineer - Partner Team
- Jeff Marcoux, Chief Marketing Office Lead, Worldwide Enterprise Marketing
- Doug Gould, Partner Executive, Mobile Developer Experience
- Aaron Hill, Partner Sales Executive
- Sunitha Muthukrishna, Program Manager II
Request a 1:1 Meeting with Leapfrog
Leapfrog, the Performance Marketing Agency, for over 20 years has helped leading brands to grow digital market share, acquire new customers, and deliver profitable sales. Our easy-to-integrate LFX Conversion Platform connects the consumer journey unlocking marketing intelligence that fuels omni-channel media buying strategies and the targeting of real-time, relevant consumer experiences that compel consumers to convert to customers. Leapfrog analyzes performance and consumer behavior to plan and predict with the purpose of driving continuous optimization.
- Scot Wheeler, Vice President, Marketing Insights
- Kelly Williams, Vice President, Business Development
Request at 1:1 Meeting with Selligent
Selligent’s B2C marketing automation platform unifies consumer data and omnichannel engagement in one natively integrated solution. Selligent empowers brands to adopt a Consumer-First Marketing approach that uses insight-led engagement to enhance conversions, engagement and customer loyalty. Powering 1-to-1 marketing for more than 700 brands, Selligent serves more than 30 countries and has more than 50 agency and MSP partnerships. Headquartered in Brussels, Selligent has 10 offices across the US and Europe.
- Ivan Robertson, Senior Account Executive
- April Mullen, Senior Marketing Strategist
- Dayna Liso, Business Development
- Nicholas Worth, Chief Marketing Officer
Request a 1:1 Meeting with SharpSpring
SharpSpring, Inc. provides powerful, affordable marketing solutions to businesses around the globe – helping them automate workflows, drive more leads, and convert those leads to sales. There are currently 4,000 customers and 1,000 marketing agencies using SharpSpring’s marketing automation platform. The company rivals industry leaders with its competitive pricing, agency-focused business model, and robust platform. Learn more at www.sharpspring.com.
- Jared Beasley, Vice President of Partnership
Request a 1:1 Meeting with 10K'
10,000ft is a leading provider of simple, collaborative software for the creative industry. Their portfolio of products includes: 10,000ft Plans, an award-winning planning tool for resource management, time tracking, and business analytics; and 10,000ft Insights, a design-driven collaboration tool to organize, present, and get feedback on your creative projects. You can start using both products for free at www.10000ft.com.
- Paul Rees, Marketing
- Martijn van Tilburg, Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- Natalie Rohde, Marketing & Growth Strategy
- Olen Ronning, Director of Design
Request a 1:1 Meeting with ULTRA Testing
Trusted by top tier digital agencies, ULTRA Testing provides high quality, highly responsive quality assurance (QA) and testing services for websites, mobile applications, digital campaigns and enterprise solutions. Founded by two MIT engineers in 2012, ULTRA delivers superior results through exceptional teams that include individuals on the Autism Spectrum.
ULTRA teams are 100% onshore, can be rapidly deployed and consistently extend bug detection rates for agency and brand clients, freeing up valuable internal resources while minimizing reputational risks and costly delays.
- Lisa Watkinson, Director, Business Development | (484)459-3869
- Art Shectman, Co-Founder ULTRA Testing, President, Elephant Ventures
- Rajesh Anandan, Co-Founder ULTRA Testing, SVP UNICEF Ventures, Co-Creator, Kid Power
- Brandi Colledge, Director of Testing
- Brian King, Vice President Operations
Request a 1:1 Meeting with Unanet
Unanet provides digital agencies with the 1 software for managing projects, people and financials! Delivered in the Cloud or On-Premise, Unanet facilitates resource scheduling, skills management, budgeting & planning, time & expense reporting, billing & revenue recognition, real-time management dashboards, and Unanet is integrated with financials. Over 1,000 project-driven organizations rely on Unanet to maximize staff utilization, reduce administrative costs by 90%, accelerate invoicing, and support forward decision-making.
- Kate Ogden, Vice President, Business Development
Request a 1:1 Meeting with Makr
Makr is an organizational design and development firm, specializing in creative agencies and in-house teams. We work with leadership, department leads and teams to design structures & cultural ecosystems to produce intended behavioral results. Makr believes that organizational design is integral to a firm’s strategic business plan and operational goals. From defining, design, and planned change management to professional development and learning initiatives, we actively partner with you to develop and implement a program that best meets your organizational needs.
- Ed Burgoyne, Founder